Fun in the Sun!

Playing Water
Yesterday was a beautiful day outside and so we took advantange of the warmth and played outside. Kaai worked on the new playhouse he is building for Kalei and we decided to play water. The water was freezing but it was fun anyway.

Kalei had fun making the boat go in circles

Say cheese!


Even Hala'i tried her feet in the water, She didn't like!


Our litte "white" hawaiian girl.


Sisters!



Pretty in Pink!

I have been dieing to get the girls matchin outfits but I have to wait till Hala'i is a little bigger. So the next best thing was matching colors. I thought they looked so pretty. I even got lucky and got a smile out of Hala'i. Priceless...



Comments

Cute little girls. Namea thinks Kalei looks like Kaai but I think she looks like the both of you. I don't remember if you ever got our address but it is 918 University Village, SLC, UT 84108.
Our EyreLife said…
DARLING! With a mom as cute, why am I not surprised?!

I still need to meet Jordyn!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

A Blessing For Hala'i...

A Taste Of Home!