Introducing...

Jordyn LeiAnn Hala'ikamau'ea'ano'ai'oli
July 18, 2008
7lb. 14 oz.
19 in.


We went in Friday morning because I was schedualed for an induction, which turned out to be a good thing. And by the looks of this picture I don't think I needed to wait any long. HAHA


This time it was just me and Kaai. Last time it was a total family affair but I liked this better. Just me and him, and he was good support, silent but there. That was all I needed this time.

Hala'i came with 5 hours of me being induced and only 20 minutes of pushing THANK GOODNESS!! She came with a good cry and it was a beautiful sound. Once she was clean and wrapped up tight she was calm and quite.


In the hospital this was about as close as Kalei would get to her. She wasn't sure what to do around Hala'i and she really didn't want to touch her.



Being Home...

Kalei has warmed up to her little sister and like being my helper and giving her her binki when she starts to cry.

She was happy to smile while holding Hala'i.
Hala'i just hanging out... 4 days old and growing!






Comments

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys and are glad that both mom and bany are doing good. I got in contact with Miki who is in Springville (I think) so we need to get together and see (in person) this wonderful blessing.
Sorry thats suppose to say baby not bany above.
kaelakiana said…
Congratulations girly.... she is absolutely beautiful... just like her mama! I can't wait to meet her. Hope you're all doing good... miss you guys tons... I'll call you later and check in on you. Kiss the girls for me...
P.S. Welcome to my "drama filled life" of having 2 girls!LOL... but they're so fun!!!!
Kristi said…
Congrats!! Glad that you both are doing so well. Looks like big sis is a great helper. Aren't girls great. Let me know when you are up for having visitors and I'll plan a visit.
betsy said…
Congratulations!! She is beautiful. Hope you guys are getting along well with 2 little girls now!
Jensen Ohana said…
Congratulations, she's adorable! How are you doing? send me your email so I can add you to our blog!!

jennyjensen44@gmail.com

take care!

Popular posts from this blog

A Blessing For Hala'i...

A Taste Of Home!