Hanging with the Brothers...

Last weekend we were got to spend time with Kaai's two brothers. So the boys wanted to spend it shooting. It was super hot but we had fun.

Kaai is looking offical with his belt on while the two guys are just keeping kool. Kylie is having his first shots with Kaai's 38 special and Kelii is attempting to shoot the shot gun, Kaai is jut playing supervisior.

This is Kaai and Kylieshooting the shot gun. Kylie was scared at first but after a couple trys he didn't want to put it down. If you watch close you can see how much of a kick the gun has, and how important it is to put your weight on the right foot. It was not bad for a first try.

Even I got in on the actionand tried the hand gun. The kick is pretty mean but I did pretty good on my second try and hit all the targets. I have a hard time getting over how big I am, but there is me shooting in there.

Even Kalei got in on the action by counting the bullets and clays for her Daddy. She even tried throwing them but it didn't get very far.
She gave up after a while and decided to go sit in the car where it was cool and hang out with the dog with a good drink.

Comments

The Croft's said…
You'll have to come teach me how to upload video to my blog because I'm so dumb with this kind of stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

A Blessing For Hala'i...

Our First Family Dog!