Lazy Dayz!

Hala'i spends much of her dayz just sleeping, which is great for me cause that the only time I get anything done (like this). She must have some good dreams though cause she is always smiling when she sleeps, especially after she eats.

When she is up she is bright eyed and alert to what is going on around her. Not to mention she is always wiggling, like Kalei did, and we can't keep her still so...I guess I know what we have to look forward to.

Since her piko finally fell of I got to give her a good bath and at first she was unsure how she felt about it, but when she got comfitable she really like it and just enjoyed the water. Now she likes bath time and doesn't even cry when she gets in.

Kalei has become quite fond of her little sister and enjoys sharing her toys with her. I hope that last even when sister gets old enough to just take it from her. HAHA. But for not it is cute to watch her share.

Kalei was very excited when I asked her to hold Hala'i, she likes being helpful. Here Hala'i is two weeks old. Time really flys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

A Blessing For Hala'i...

Our First Family Dog!