A Blessing For Hala'i...

We were finally able to bless Hala'i. It only took 4 months to get the grandparents here to be part of the circle, but with a little bit of faith and a good prayer it all fell into place. I have to say Thank you to my mom and dad for taking a two day journey to Utah special to make it happen. Thanks to my father-in-law for also taking the time to come up for two days just to be part of the circle. Thanks to Uncle Keli'i and Uncle Kendall and Fam for sharing that special moment with our family, and for sharing their preisthood with us. But mostly Thank you to my husband for keeping himself worthy to excersise his preisthood in the way that the Lord intended. A fathers blessing is always the most special.





The Little Girl of the Hour... Always gotta have something in her mouth.


The circle... Grandpa Ursua, Uncle Kendall, Bishop Slater, Grandpa Frandsen, Daddy, Hala'i and Uncle Keli'i

Grandma and Grandpa Ursua...


Gummy and Papa Frandsen

Our Little Family... Kaleila'a, Kaai, Hala'i and Jen

Comments

The Croft's said…
So cute! Ka'ai did soo good!!
The Croft's said…
I hope you don't care, but I'm going to steal the picture of the guys.
kaelakiana said…
Jen... I saw your mom yesterday. We went up to the BIg Island for the weekend, and as we were leaving Kona, I saw your mom at the Airport! She made me miss you so much!!!! I hope you're all doing good. She said that you're suppose to be coming down to the 808 for your bros graduation in June.... let me know!!! Miss you!!!

-Kristi

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

A Taste Of Home!