Our New Baby!



Just before we moved we found out that we were pregnant again. We had been trying but of course it happened at a time of major transition. Of Course! Since we to Utah in January I figured I would wait until we came to go to the Doctor. We had no idea that Kaais job would make us wait 90 days from when he started to get our insurance. So for the last 5 months we waited until everything kicked in. We tried to get help from state programs but I guess working to jobs just didn't work in our favor. We just had to live off faith and prayers pretty mcuh.
So now that it is June and I am pushing 35 weeks I was finally able to get in to see a Doctor. Thankfully things seem to be fine. I'm healthy, baby is healthy and I am on track to give birth in July. We were also able to get an ultrasound done to really check on the baby and see if we could find out what it is. Yea I know i'm no fun I like to know before it falls out. I like to know what to plan for. Although like Kalei this baby was doing what it wanted to do and giving the Ultrasound person a hard time. It took a couple tries but we finally got a shot. And like last time it is "3 lines" not "3 legs". (That is what the guy who saw Kalei told us and I just thought that was an interesting way to describe it but it works.)
Anyway now that I have been to the Doctor and seen and heard my new little one I am confident to annouce that we are having a another Baby Girl!!


This is her 3 Lines!


Because she was on her stomach this was the best shot of her head. It is the back profile.


This is her little foot which was pressing right up against my belly. We thought it was cute cause it is actually the best shot that we got of the bunch.

pregnancy week by week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...

A Blessing For Hala'i...

Our First Family Dog!